Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In New Orleans?
There's a common myth that placing signage from a home security company by your front door is all that is needed to safeguard your property. Basically, a robber will see "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you just have a home security sign in New Orleans and skip an actual home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t necessary, you just need a home security sign in New Orleans. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in New Orleans instead of the alarm system.
Even though there is merit in displaying a yard sign from respected security companies such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away career criminals. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with real security components. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in New Orleans.
Legitimize Your New Orleans Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, you should try incorporating a combination of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be caught by your camera as it can be critical evidence in a criminal case. Consider exterior surveillance that oversees typical access points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most invaders break into your home through doors or windows, so those should be safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. In the event a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s a fact that a great deal of robberies occur in broad daylight when residents are working, you should also safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically near your windows, doors, and garage will instantly highlight questionable activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will update you if anyone tries to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by providing a visual perspective. Both of these solutions work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation device, smart light bulbs may be customized to a daily plan or engaged directly from your smartphone. Smart lights will give the impression you are present and successfully deter prospective robbers.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Defense Plan
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in New Orleans when you can have a complete home defense package? Call (504) 291-4028 or fill out the form on this page to request assistance. You are able to pick from various packages at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your security exactly how you want it.