A Monitored New Orleans Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a New Orleans monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In New Orleans?
You never expect to descend your staircase to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a New Orleans flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor is designed to identify flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your New Orleans flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your New Orleans Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored New Orleans flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (504) 291-4028 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.